Slideshow

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another New Rock Shox SID RACE '09






Its double joy for me as the 2 items I previously ordered was reached at Yong's shop. Yong was so happy to call me to inform that the item had reached his shop. Without much hesitation I reached his shop at 10: 30 AM. From far away I could see a bright light blue colour box on the top of the display shelf. I went in and yes ! its the one! its the one! Finally the shocked that I ever been dreamed of had reached its shore. It a ROCK SHOX SID RACE 2009 model !! Wrapping with clear plastic paper, I could see a pair of glittering white paint was simply fabulous. Its very light and weighed only 1450g. With the 100mm of travel, dual air spring and Motion Control, its just simply rock and could sustain massive force of impact during hardcore ride. The price of the SID? Let I say, its better to be kept as private because simply its not nice to tell it here. Well what ever it is, its had completed my Giant XTC 2009 bike project. Will let you know more for after the next ride.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

"With the 100mm of travel, dual air spring and Motion Control, its just simply rock and could sustain massive force of impact during hardcore ride"

What's the motion control for?