Slideshow

Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome to My Basikal



Welcome to My Basikal blog. Let me introduce myself, My name is Allan Chan and now currently staying in Sungai Petani, Kedah. I am addicted to cycling since I was kid. I remembered my parent won't allowed me to go out cycling but I sneaked out. From there on I knew cycling bring me passion, freedom and peace. That's why my love for 2 wheels will never fade away. From there on I involved pretty much of cycling. Its my pride to become a commitee member of SPMTBCLUB. I wish I can help to promote cycling as a major sport as its a way for healthy lifestyle.


So I came out with the idea of My Basikal for my blog because I find the word is unique and "Basikal" is a Malaysia word that bring the meaning "bicycle" in English. The idea of my blog came into my mind when I was having a shower. My Basikal blog will be my media to express my idea, comments, point of view and my every activities related to cycling.


I can be reached at mybasikal@gmail.com . Any suggestion and comments are welcome.

No comments: