Slideshow

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Xtremely Busy !

Sorry for not posting this week, I am terribly busy for everything! running my company and to my jamboree. I had problem with my little princess too, she was down with flu. She is what I worried the most. I had to leave behind my job and jamboree stuff for her as she is been hospitalised. My princess had changed my entired life and she meant everything to me.
I think the most pressure, tension and trauma I am having are the jamboree's assignments. Currently I have 2 assignments in my hand that are SP Jamboree 2008 and also BM Mountain Cross 2008. My job required me to handle large chunk of rider's personal datas to be stored into computer database system for updates. I also need to design some of the forms, logos, identification tag, scanning also handling sponsors for the event.
Tired? of course!! I didn't get enough sleep for almost everyday since 3 weeks ago. My mum asked me to stop all these for fearing it will affect my health. But every single hour is worth it. I feel very proud of myself and its my pride and honour to be given an opportunity to perform and to show my ability to handle important project. Although I had been humilliated infront of my buddy for been stupid for taking this job that not even supposed to be under my job scope, to me I felt every single cent is worth it. They will never understand the feeling of achievement to complete the important task that will determine the success or failure for the jamboree. So I tell you succession & perfection only come when we go through every single mistake that we had.

No comments: