Slideshow

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Courtesy visit from Butterworth

I was so surprised today that 2 friends, Xiao Seong and Chicken Sim from L P Mountain Bike Club, Butterworth came for a courtesy visit to Sg Petani. Xiao Seong brought his brand new Mitsubishi Triton to my shop for wheel alignment and wheel balancing service. In between they met Mr William before we heading for our lunch. I am honoured to be given an opportunity to help Seong on behalf of their club to design the entry form for their upcoming BM Mountain Cross 2008 at 26th October 2008 held in Sungai Lembu, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. The event covered 40km in cross country ride. But riders beware, there are lots of stressful uphill ride especially near Tokun area. Well for mean time I can't leaked out the route for everyone as its quite confidential for the moment. I will update more soon. Xiao Seong and Chicken Sim is quite pleased with the finalising from the layout of the form as they want to keep it simple and nice.







Layout of the Front page and Rear page of the form.







One last thing, Xiao Seong asking for help in designing for their ride certificate. I will start to design tomorrow when I am free. I really like to design in digital art because its so easy and fun. I wish I can help them more if they wanted because the main intention is to promote cycling as sport for all ages and both sex. Cycling also leads to good and healthy lifestyle.

No comments: